Sunday, February 17, 2008

Don't mess with Disney

We just got through a tornado warning. Sirens went off and everything. I pulled the girls downstairs to sit with us. Try explaining to a 4-year-old why she has to stop watching the Pixar Disney Short Film collection just to sit in the living room and watch the weather channel. Freak out! I told her there were tornadoes and until the siren stopped, we had to stay downstairs. So every 5 sec. we hear "I think it stopped. I don't hear it anymore. Do you hear it? I don't hear it. We can go watch our movie now. I'm going to MISS IT!" 4-year-olds don't place danger above Disney. Ever.

The siren did, of course, finally stop and they are now back upstairs in their Pixar induced comas. Until we interupt them again for dinner in about 20 min. That should be fun.

No comments: