Friday, February 22, 2008

Don't buy your kids expensive toys

My friend sent me this video today and I swear my ovaries started glowing. If you don't feel even just the slightest urge to have a baby after this video, something's not working right. This is the most adorable baby laugh in the entire world! It is also solid proof that spending lots of money on elaborate toys is a waste. A lesson that my dear (not dead as I typo'd earlier. Sorry Mom) Mother-in-law learned after all the toys she purchased for Chuck one year for Christmas were rejected in favor of wooden blocks her husband found by the side of the road and sanded down. Twenty-three years later, she still talks about it so let that be a lesson to you parents out there. Give your kids trash as presents and see how much more fun they have.

No comments: