Monday, March 24, 2008

I'm not sure this is the way to impress your boss

As Chuck perused this fine web site the other day I believe his ego was a bit bruised. He scrolled up and down and said "Hey, this is where my tennis match should be" as he indicated a post on the date he did indeed play tennis. I was there, camera in hand. I took pictures. Therefore it is logical that it should be blogged. Alas, it is not. I suppose I am a failure as a wife. Or just saving the world from seeing his idea of sporty fashion. For although he had some great moments like serving aces to his boss, he was dressed in this:Ladies and gentleman, is it me, or does this outfit scream color blind? His boss, by the way, is a gay man. So you would think that he would have put a little more thought into the ensemble. I tried to help but apparently, shorts with pockets are a must and these are the only athletic ones he has. Also, regular t-shirts are not appropriate tennis apparel. Someone explain that one to me. So mental note to myself to buy my man some shorts - with pockets - and shirts to match. He did win both sets or games or matches or whatever you call tennis. I was proud. Even if he did look like a bum.



No comments: