Thursday, May 29, 2008

Cupcakes for a Cure!!

Today I am officially a commercial baker! I make an innocent comment about how I put my leftover cinnamon cream cheese icing on cinnamon rolls and bam! I'm selling cupcakes at the new local coffee joint! Get Coffee will now feature cupcakes by Lovely Baker! And until October (much to the dismay of my husband), I am donating the money made from my mad baking skillz to my Avon Walk.

If you're in the Chamblee area this weekend, stop by our Taste of Chamblee event to sample my goodies at the Get Coffee tent! I will be featuring the very cinnamon cream cheese icing that got me into all this topping the famous Campbell banana bread recipe! This is a very secret recipe and will not be featured on this or any other blog. I was only able to procure it from my mom a couple years ago when I stole it out of her recipe box and copied it into a notebook! Can't make it to the Taste? Well stop by Get Coffee and get cupcakes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got the recipe from grandma, who was far less stingy with the family secrets. Mom did send me the poppyseed recipe... but that was Christmas and I think she felt sorry for me.

congrats on the baking gig, that is a sweet way to raise money.

UNINTENTIONALLY AWESOME PUN!