Friday, March 21, 2008

TGIF/WATT!!

On this Good Friday I am trying to remember to offer things up when I get stressed out. Like not being able to find my keys this morning, leaving my phone at home, and being late to work on the one day my boss is on time! So I'm really looking forward to this week's WATT and I'm kicking it up a notch! This week's winner, judged solely by me, will receive one winning scratch off ticket worth, wait for it, $2! Now, you can always cash this in for an additional $2 scratch off so it could be worth so much more my friends. I will judge entries tomorrow morning and notify the winner in the comments. Then just e-mail me your address and you will have in your possession, a winning $2 Jumbo Bucks scratch off! Who says I'm not in the Easter spirit?? In honor of this momentous occasion, I am presenting you with the mother of all WATT's. I'm quite sure this is one of the most un-photogenic people ever so have lots of fun with it!

I present you now with my former boss:



3 comments:

Wes and Summer said...

I just started reading your blog when I found the link on GFY.com. What is WATT?

Jen said...

Excellent question and I should have clarified for new readers - WATT = What Are They Thinking. It's your basic caption contest where I get to simultaneously make fun of people I know. ;)

Anonymous said...

Wheres my teeth so i can come down on this cake for real..

-chucky