Sunday, January 25, 2009

Coming soon to a blog near you....

Wow, I have been neglectful. Sorry to my few dedicated readers. It's not time, I don't think I'm any more busy, just lazier. I'm doing better here than my poor baking blog which hasn't been updated since October.

This weekend we discovered that Mia & Layla can handle Wii bowling. I have video and will post it tomorrow. Layla's form consists of a feeble attempt at "throwing" the ball and then yelling "GO BALL GO BALL GO BALL" as it rolls down the lane. It's hilarious, I promise. I also have plans to include a weekly Layla photo post but since her camera is still in the box and sans batteries, that will have to wait a bit. But when it happens, it will be awesome. What could be better than a 3 yr old's view of the world?

To keep you occupied until I get my stuff together, visit this site my sister sent to me. It is one of the greatest gifts the internet has offered since the Lolcats.
http://garfieldminusgarfield.net/

No comments: