Wednesday, July 23, 2008

To get you through Hump Day

Because I have no kiddos to blog about this week, I'm finding other ways to amuse myself. Our dog, Bella is getting lots of extra attention and consequently not defecating on any of our floors. Hooray! She has, however, tried to eat a couple pit bulls, a mutt, and a cute little shitzu that lives down the street. Someone told me boxers were smart. I'm beginning to have my doubts.

Anyway, during the summer reruns, I've been on Hulu and buying TV shows on DVD left and right. If you are a person who has not seen Arrested Development, It's Always Sunny in Philidelphia, or Flight of the Conchords, start now! You do not know what you're missing.
This clip is not actually from the Flight of the Conchords show but it is my favorite song of theirs. Enjoy:

No comments: